Thanks for joining me!
I discovered that I am a good writer. I have a lot of thoughts rummaging around in my head. When I get them out of there and on to “paper”; I seem to cope with my crazy life in a way that is productive.
I’ve seen some things in my years on this planet. I’ve always tried to help people along the way. It feels like I have to experience things in order to empathize with them. I don’t like drama but I seem to thrive through it in spite of my feelings about it. So…here we are.
Just a tip of the iceberg about me is this:
- I am a single mother
- I have 2 adult sons and a 6 year old
- I work full time running a call center
- I lost my husband 2 years ago to CTE (Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy)
- I am in a new relationship
- When I get mad I have a southern accent, I’ve never lived in the south
- I love to cook, read good books, learn, and grow
My neighbor Diane told me I’m inspirational to other widows. Maybe I can be…
Join me on this journey. I can promise you laughs and some tears. Good recipes to try. The occasional organizational tip and some life lessons.
Fiddle Dee Dee it’s just little ole me!
Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter. — Izaak Walton